Pre-Construction Checklists Developed in Partnership with ASCC and ACPA
NRMCA has worked with the American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) and the American Concrete Pumping Association (ACPA) over several years to develop and update checklists to address various details at preconstruction meetings. These checklists are important to ensure project details are discussed and lines of communication are established for approvals, contingencies and changes. Some of these are comprehensive that cover many aspects and may not be needed on all projects. The content is not considered to be all inclusive, as other project-specific details may not be covered in these documents. The following are available on the NRMCA website.
- NRMCA/ASCC Checklist for Concrete Pre-Construction Conference
- NRMCA/ASCC Checklist for Ordering and Scheduling Ready Mixed Concrete
- NRMCA/ASCC/ACPA Checklist for Pumping Ready Mixed Concrete
- NRMCA Pre-Construction Checklist – Concrete Acceptance Testing
- ASCC and NRMCA Checklist for Concrete Producer-Concrete Contractor Fresh Concrete Performance Expectations (P2P Initiative)