January 2021 Virtual Operations Classes Now Open for Registration
Dispatchers Training Forum scheduled for January 11- 18, 2021, is now open for registration. Rest assured, this once-a-year class is the same curriculum with the same instructors teaching live. The same learning materials will be mailed to attendees before the online class starts. Attendees are expected to free their time over the four days, for a set time between January 11-15. The required class exam will be Monday, January 18. This virtual opportunity is a terrific way to support those dispatchers who normally cannot travel. Key skills covered are:
- ASTM-C94 and other technical knowledge that assure the order’s materials are correct;
- The plant’s production system as well as Drivers’ Hours of Service that impact efficient delivery timing;
- Properly handling of technical, practical and customer-service issues;
- Juggling priority customers, advance notices, callbacks, plant managers’ and sales reps’ demands;
- Managing stress, building phone skills and using peer relationships; and
- Dealing with the gazillions of details that can stifle the system’s flow and the bottom line.
Registration cutoff is December 31, so please do not delay. Click here to register, more information and staff contact.
Plant Manager Certification Course - Due to the December 2020 already being sold out, NRMCA has added another Plant Manager Certification course for January 2021. After a live kickoff session on Friday, January 22, registrants can access lectures 24/7 between January 22-28. Questions will be entertained live on January 28. The required, two online exams will take place January 29, from 11 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Eastern time. Attendees and their supervisors should plan for an intense learning week, just as if this class was face-to-face.
The Plant Manager Certification course has become the industry knowledge standard for plant managers and operators. Content ties knowledge to application in product knowledge management, plant safety, environmental regulations, plant operations and ready mixed concrete industry business principles. This is the certification class required for Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command projects.
Click here to register and detailed information.