NRMCA Seeks Submissions for National Mixer Driver Appreciation Week
NRMCA’s National Mixer Driver Appreciation Week will be held October 5-9 and the Association is planning to honor 2020 mixer drivers with a scrolling presentation. The slides for the presentation have areas for a driver picture, along with sections for driver’s name, company name, city and state. There is also a text box that can be used as a description (i.e. 2020 Company Rodeo Champion 18-Year Veteran Driver or text of your choosing sample can be found here). Should you wish to have a driver recognized, please send in a completed driver template slide (found here) with the necessary information to DAW@nrmca.org. The following rules apply:
1. Drivers must be employed by a NRMCA member company.
2. Number of driver submissions is limited to one per company or, for larger companies, one per division.
3. Limit of one slide per driver
4. Entries should be in PowerPoint format (don’t convert to pdf).
5. Entries must be submitted by COB Monday, September 21.
6. Please e-mail entry slide(s) to DAW@nrmca.org.
7. Only slides built from the template slide will be used in the presentation.