Developing Industry Leaders Participants Announce Research Topics
The six Developing Industry Leader groups have completed their preliminary research under the auspice of their selected committee, mentors and senior NRMCA staff. Each group will present its findings at its committee’s next meeting. They will also publish their results in NRMCA’s quarterly magazine, Concrete InFocus. Topics are:
• Government Affairs Committee: FEMA’S Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Program
• Promotion Committee, Build With Strength: Purposeful Promoters Program
• Promotion Committee, Sustainability: Building Sustainably with C02concrete
• Research Engineering & Standards Committee: Minimizing the Impact of Third-Party Testing
• Safety, Environmental & Operations Committee: Think First & the Ready Mixed Concrete Industry
• Workforce Development Committee: Developing a More Attractive Hourly Work Schedule
The annual Developing Industry Leader (DIL) Program provides middle managers the freedom to strategically explore critical issues facing our industry on a national scale. Additionally, the program provides participants networking opportunities, both professionally and socially, with more established executives. Celebrating its 15th anniversary, the DIL program boasts just under 200 alumni. Solicitation for applications for the next DIL cohort will be released in late Spring 2020. Finally, please watch E-NEWS for announcements about future DIL alumni gatherings.
For more information, contact Eileen Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.