Register Your Dispatchers for RMC-Specific Class Just for Them
NRMCA’s once-a-year Dispatcher Training Forum will be held January 28-30 in Orlando, FL. Schedulers and dispatchers work for three days learning how to make the order flow system seamless and productive in your company. Key skills covered are:
• ASTM-C94 and other technical knowledge that assure the order’s materials are correct;
• The plant’s production system as well as Drivers’ Hours of Service that impact efficient delivery timing;
• Properly handling of technical, practical and customer service issues;
• Juggling priority customers, advance notices, callbacks, plant managers’ and sales reps’ demands;
• Managing stress, building phone skills and using peer relationships; and
• Dealing with the gazillions of details that can stifle the system’s flow and the bottom line.
Click here for information, staff contact and registration options.