Converting Projects to Concrete: NRMCA Members Share their Successes
2018 ConcreteWorks Opening Session – Sunday, September 30, 2018, 8:15 - 9:15 a.m.: Join us for this informative presentation featuring NRMCA members sharing their stories on how they used NRMCA’s Concrete Design Center to convert parking areas from asphalt to concrete and concrete buildings from wood to concrete. Learn from the experts on how they are transforming the way we build from NRMCA’s most successful members. NRMCA’s primary goal is to expand the market for concrete paving and buildings through the Build With Strength and the Pave Ahead initiatives.
One key strategy of these programs is the Concrete Design Center where NRMCA provides design recommendations on paving and building projects to convert them to concrete. Our presentation will feature:
- Hall Chaney, Chaney Enterprises, to discuss Microtel
- Keith Korthuis, Ferndale Ready Mixed, to discuss Harcourt Development
- David Gray, GCC of America, to discuss Thorncreek Golf Course Overlay
- Duane Coy, Dolese Bros. Co., to discuss results from its successful Contractor Boot Camp and DAPs and Ray Merlo, Merlo Construction Co. Inc. to discuss contractor collaboration
- Carolyn Sutton, Executive Director, Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association
For more information, contact Kathleen Carr-Smith at email@example.com.