Webinar Is Scheduled to Introduce PavementDesigner.org
A free Webinar has been scheduled to learn about the new pavement design Website on Wednesday, February 28, beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern time. Concrete pavement design just became faster, easier and more cost effective with a revolutionary new web resource. This 90-minute Webinar describes PavementDesigner.org, a free, web-based pavement thickness design platform, which was created for city, county and consultant engineers, academia or anyone involved in design of roadway, industrial and parking area pavements. This 90-minute Webinar will meet the following learning objectives:
• Create or enhance a basic understanding of the history of concrete pavement design
• Inform of the evolution and development of PavementDesigner.org
• Demonstrate the three-step approach to PavementDesigner.org
• Demonstrate features and benefits
• Present and discuss sample pavement designs for various applications/facilities
• Provide recap and question/answer opportunities
The program is scheduled for 90 minutes, but the question & answer period may last longer. We encourage participants to allow extra time for participation in the Q&A session.
PavementDesigner was developed by the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA), the Ready Mixed Concrete (RMC) Research & Education Foundation and the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Additional funding and support came from the RCC Pavement Council. The RMC Research & Education Foundation is affiliated with the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association.