Add Your Company Name Here: Become a CONCRETEPAC Corporate Sponsor for 2017
CONCRETEPAC gives a strong voice to the ready mixed concrete industry on Capitol Hill – and our plans for 2017 are bigger than ever! While we raise personal contributions to fund CONCRETEPAC’s political activities, the PAC is sustained by corporate contributions made by our members to underwrite our administrative operating costs. We invite all NRMCA Producer and Associate members to consider becoming a CONCRETEPAC corporate sponsor in 2017.
To date we have raised nearly $70,000 toward our $100,000 goal for corporate sponsorships and have secured 10 Live Auction Items for our Bruno Benna "BACK-the-PAC" Dinner & Auction coming up on March 5 during NRMCA’s Annual Convention. But we still need to add your company’s name to the list of our corporate supporters. CONCRETEPAC’s Corporate Sponsorship Brochure can be viewed here and the form for participation can be downloaded here. Please join us today!
Thanks to our Corporate Sponsors:
Landmark Level ($10,000)
Oldcastle Materials Inc.
Thomas Concrete, Inc.
Red Level ($5,000)
Ash Grove Cement Company
Concrete Supply Co.
Ozinga Bros., Inc.
Port Aggregates, Inc.
Silver Level ($2,500)
Builders Supply Co.
Cemstone Products Company
Geiger Ready-Mix Co., Inc.
Irving Materials, Inc.
MMC Materials, Inc.
Gray Level ($1,000)
Dolese Bros. Co.
Thanks to those who have donated Live Auction Items:
- Tickets to the NCAA Men’s Final Four Championship in Phoenix - Donated by Team LafargeHolcim: Guy Edwards, John Stull, David Loomes, Craig Campbell, Norm Jagger and Michael LeMonds
- Roll Tide! Men’s Football Tickets to Alabama Crimson Tide versus Tennessee Volunteers - Donated by Kay & Bill Roy, Ready Mix USA
- Fine Wine Collection - Donated by Laurence Silvi, The Silvi Group Companies
- Don’t Throw Away Your Shot: See Hamilton: An American Musical in NYC! - Donated by Leonardo Suzio and Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Co.
- Bronx Bombers: New York Yankees Tickets - Donated by Kevin Kohutek and Richard Shoop, U.S. Concrete
- Geaux Tigers! Men’s Football Suite Tickets to LSU Tigers versus Texas A&M Aggies - Donated by Andrew Guinn Sr., Port Aggregates, Inc.
- Magnificent Jewelry - Donated by Arlene & Allen Hamblen, CalPortland Company
- Two Tickets to Paradise - Donated by Bill Sandbrook and Wally Johnson, US Concrete
- Winter Wonderland Park City Ski Vacation - Donated by Scott Parson, Oldcastle Materials Inc.
- Custom Henry "Big Boy" 45 Cal. Rifle - Donated by Dan Welsh & Grant McNeilus, Con-Tech Manufacturing