Sales Skills, CCSP IV, Set for March in Maryland
NRMCA's Sales Skills, CCSP IV, is scheduled March 21-23 in Silver Spring, MD (metropolitan Washington, DC). This innovative three-day course provides a sales framework and toolkit that can immediately adapt to your organization’s strategies to drive revenue. Master the most up-to-date, industry-related, sales fundamentals through ready mix-specific simulations, role plays and case study analyses that include the challenges of selling concrete's sustainability attributes as well as applying tools for pervious and parking lot sales.
Get Results Now: This course is recommended for professionals of all levels, so whether you deal with internal or external customers, these skills will make an immediate impact on your work.
• Volume and Value: Sell both for short- and long-term results.
• Secrets to Good Relationships: Solve problems and win loyalty.
• Who Calls the Shots?: Find and communicate with decision-makers.
• Role-playing is Serious Business: Learn how practice makes perfect.
• Close Calls: Overcome obstacles and close the sale.
Click here for more information, registration options and staff contact.