Concrete in Practice Series Offers Number of Updated Topics, Content
Topics in the popular Concrete in Practice (CIP) series have been revised to update the content. Revisions are developed by the NRMCA Research Engineering and Standards Committee. The following topics have been updated:
- CIP 8 – Discrepancies in Yield
- CIP 16 – Flexural Strength of Concrete
- CIP 17 – Flowable Fill
- CIP 31 – Ordering Ready Mixed Concrete
- CIP 33 – High Strength Concrete
- CIP 36 – Structural Lightweight Concrete
CIPs are brief technical topics developed for customers of ready mixed companies and address testing, best practices, special ready mixed concrete products and troubleshooting topics. CIPs can be viewed and purchased here.
For more information, contact Colin Lobo at email@example.com.