Top 5 NPMA Membership Benefits in 2018
- Online Resource Center – The resource Center provides a vast array of up-to-the-minute technical and business management resources specifically developed for the pest management industry and designed to help your company succeed. Start exploring now: https://npmapestworld.org/resourcecenter.
- MyNPMA Open Forum - At MyNPMA, you can seek help from other members for your specific challenges, create your own communities based on specific interests, and download professional pest photos for use in your marketing collateral, sample charts of accounts, business operations survey, sample contracts, marketing material and much more! All members have access to MyNPMA and you can learn more about the site by visiting my.npmapestworld.org.
- Mobile Field Guide - The Mobile Field Guide offers users an easy way to access information on over 200 different structural pests, with high resolution photos and charts for confident identification. PMPs will also be able to send an email directly to NPMA experts about a certain pest, create individual notes, take photos, reference the glossary or browse saved files. We will be adding more vertebrate pests to the mobile guide in 2019. Stay tuned!
- QualityPro Service Certifications and OSHA Toolbox - QualityPro sets the standards of excellence for professional pest management companies and their employees through education, training and certification, providing consumers protection and confidence when selecting a nationally accredited company. NPMA members have access to the OSHA Toolbox, a comprehensive website including resources for OSHA inspection, posting requirements, state plans, respiratory protection and injury and illness reporting. To log on, visit www.qualityprotools.org and enter "osha" as both the username and password.
- PPMA Mainframe – Does your company need a marketing boost that doesn’t break the budget? Consider using Mainframe, an online digital agency powered by the Professional Pest Management Alliance (PPMA). This exclusive subscription service enables companies to access comprehensive marketing materials to jumpstart or supplement existing marketing, public relations, social media and advertising efforts.
Our team is committed to providing you with member benefits and resources that will help your company succeed. We look forward to helping you take advantage of these and new resources in 2019.