Hurry – Sign Up for the NEF CE Class Before it's Too Late!
Nov. 6 & 7, Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, Illinois
Space is filling up fast! Only 2 - $100 FabCAD discounts left!
Incorporating CAD into Your Daily Operations
This seminar is designed for fabricators who are either currently looking into adding CAD to their operations or who have CAD but have not fully leveraged this technology.
- Using CAD at the initial sales call and/or bid process.
- Taking job photos and showing the design in the photo (eliminate the phrase "I didn’t think it was going to look like this.").
- Using CAD to simplify field measuring.
- Using CAD for estimating residential and commercial work.
- Using CAD to submit jobs for approval using sheet templates and creating multi-sheet PDFs.
- Using CAD in the fabrication and installation process.
- Creating installation and shop detail drawings from field dimensions and/or customer PDFs.
- Drawing picket, pipe, glass, and cable railings. Level and slope.
- Laying out steel stairs both circular and straight.
- Drawing driveway and walk gates
- Creating a custom parts, bean and column library.
- Quality control tools to reduce or eliminate your "graveyard".
- Simulating installations shop layouts using CAD.
- Where to learn more.
Your fee includes class materials, lunch Saturday and breaks. You can use this registration form or register online at www.nomma.org. Multiple attendees from the same company will receive a 10% discount.