Print this Article | Send to Colleague
If you haven’t visited the MPI Toronto Chapter BLOG lately, you are missing out on a wealth of informative articles and inspiration! Written especially for (and by) meeting and events industry professionals, the BLOG is always chock-full of valuable learning and inspiration. Be sure to check it out, share it with your colleagues and start some discussions! Right now, on the BLOG:
- "Bridging the Mentorship Gap" from BMO Financial Group’s Manager, Event-Based Marketing and MPI Toronto Chapter’s Director of TEC MARIELLA IRIVARREN
- "Have You Tried to Find Work-Life Balance and Failed?" from Resiliency Ninja, TEC speaker, and Growth Consultant & Author at ElevateBiz ALLISON GRAHAM
- "Mastering Change & Clearing the Cluttered Mind" from TEC speaker and award-winning explorer, writer and photographer BRUCE KIRKBY
- "How I Tackled My CMP" from TEC Committee Chair and Canada Health Infoway Event Planner CAITLIN BURGESS
- PLUS an extensive archive of past articles you need to read!
Back to Meeting Lite eNewsletter