MHI will preview the 2021 Annual Industry Report, "Innovation Driven Resilience" during the April 14 keynote during ProMatDX. During the keynote, Thomas Boykin of Deloitte will join John Paxton, CEO of MHI, to present the findings of the 2021 report that details the innovations that are driving this change from traditional to digital supply chains. They will be joined by a panel of manufacturing and supply chain professionals to discuss the real-world significance of the report findings.
ProMatDX—the industry’s premier digital supply chain experience—will include over 100 education and four keynote sessions from leading experts in the supply chain and material handling industry to give you the latest information on manufacturing and supply chain trends, technologies and innovations. The event takes place April 12-16 and will feature keynotes the first four days from 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CT.
If you’re a woman working in material handling and supply chain, we commend you for all of your hard work and contributions to such an important industry. To help further support women working in our industry, MHI is powering keynote, Women in Supply Chain: Delivering Proven Success Strategies, at ProMatDX on April 15. During this keynote, you’ll hear from a panel of women supply chain leaders who will share their career experiences and how they successfully implemented, measured and showcased operational success and sometimes challenged the status quo.
MHI Industry Groups will hold seven sessions during ProMatDX:
• Determining What ASRS Solution Is Best for My Application
• Planning Your Rack System—Traditional and E-Commerce
• Game-Changing Mobile Automation Applications
• The Latest & Greatest Products & Services @ProMatDX in 25 Minutes
• ASRS of MHI Presents: How to Calculate ASRS/ROI: Key Metrics that Often Get Overlooked
• Storage Rack Safety 101
• Virtual Visualization, Simulation and Analysis… A Critical Component of Automating Your Warehouse