MCA Canada is seeking the feedback of members in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take just a few minutes to fill out our short, six-question survey. Your answers will remain anonymous, and will help us guide our response as your national association.
In an effort to help you manage your business through this complex and challenging time, we at MCA Canada have created a dedicated page on our website that is filled with important resources and information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
There, you'll find recordings of our latest webinars on:
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines,
- Dealing with Labour Issues during COVID-19,
- Cyber Security, IT and Remote Working, and
- Operational Health and Safety in the Age of COVID-19.
You'll also find a list of frequently asked questions for employers, including:
- The latest updates on the COVID-19 economic response plan
- How do I fill out records of employment stemming from COVID-19?
- How has the work-sharing program been modified to address COVID-19?
- What is the temporary wage subsidy?
Look for this information and much more, and check back often for updates.