The Construction Education Council is pleased to announce the latest series of dates in its always-popular Project Management Program.
Book your calendars for the week of March 5 to 9 and March 26 to 30 for this informative gold and blue seal-accredited 10-day course. The course is designed to help you:
- improve the planning and controlling of your projects,
- take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment,
- increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other
- be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management
- be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose.
Please note that the cut-off date for registration is Friday, Feb. 21.
Check out the attached PDF for more information.