Today is the last day to register for CEC's exclusive Dispatcher Training Program.
Our course teaches about the role of the dispatcher in their organizations and their impact on profitability, communications skills for dispatchers, partnering with service technicians, serving customers, managing the service manager and how to work with the entire team.
The program was originally by the Mechanical Service Contractors of America, and has since been updated and adapted specifically for the Canadian market.
Join us on October 17 and 18 at the MCA Toronto Classroom.
For more information and to register, visit http://mcac.ca/cec/programs/register.
The dates to register for CEC's exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program are fast approaching. Whether you're looking to join us for the course in BC (which is presented jointly with MCABC) or in Ontario, registration cut-off deadlines are two weeks prior to the start of each program. In both cases, the course is limited to just 24 participants.
Our acclimated course will help you:
- Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line.
- Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment.
- Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants.
- Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process.
- Be better prepared to take the gold seal examination, if you choose.
- Enjoy your projects!
Dates in British Columbia and Ontario
For our Western audiences, the course will be hosted at the Executive Plaza Hotel, in Coquitlam, BC. The first week of training runs from October 24-28, and the second week runs from November 14-18.
For Ontario personnel, the course will be hosted at the University of Waterloo. The first week of training runs from November 14-18, and the second week from December 12-16.
Sign up today!