The Construction Education Council is pleased to present the exclusive Dispatcher Training Program. In it, participants will learn about the role of the dispatcher in their organizations and their impact on profitability, communications skills for dispatchers, partnering with service technicians, serving customers, managing the service manager and how to work with the entire team.
The program was originally by the Mechanical Service Contractors of America, and has since been updated and adapted specifically for the Canadian market.
Join us on October 17 and 18 at the MCA Toronto Classroom.
For more information and to register, visit http://mcac.ca/cec/programs/register.
MCABC and the Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly present the exclusive Gold Seal Accredited Project Management Program.
This course is designed to help you:
- Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line.
- Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment.
- Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants.
- Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process.
- Be better prepared to take the gold seal examination, if you choose.
- Enjoy your projects!
Dates in British Columbia and Ontario
For our Western audiences, the course will be hosted at the Executive Plaza Hotel, in Coquitlam, B.C. The first week of training runs from October 24–28, and the second week runs from November 14–18.
For Ontario personnel, the course will be hosted at the University of Waterloo. The first week of training runs from November 14–18, and the second week from December 12–16.
Don't delay. Space in either program is limited to just 24 attendees.
CEC’s Advanced Project Management course will prepare seasoned project managers for future advancement and increased responsibilities. The new program was created to build off the highly successful 10-day program. The course will provide 28 hours of Gold Seal accredited industry-specific, advanced level project management training.
Graduates of the program will bring strategies for making their projects even more successful back to their companies. Senior project skills that will be covered include:
- The Art of Facilitative Leadership
- Organizational Planning – Portfolio Management
- Financial and Basic Accounting Principles for Project Managers
- Principles of Lean for Construction
This program is designed specifically for the mechanical contracting industry.
Our first week of training runs from November 29–December 2 at the University of Waterloo.
Registration is limited to just 24 participants. Don't delay!