By now, all members of the Mechanical Service Contractors of Canada should have received their pre-populated MSCC Certified Contractor application forms. We are asking all MSCC members to please send in your completed applications as soon as possible. We are meeting with the Building Owners & Managers Association of Canada soon and would like to be able to demonstrate our organization’s commitment to working together with a strong list of certified contractors. Sample documentation on most of the application criteria are available at www.servicecontractor.ca.
If you have not received your application please contact Daryl Sharkey at email@example.com or 613-232-0492.
Set yourself apart from the competition with your MSCC Certified Contractor designation!
We need your help to push your Member of Parliament to support this initiative!
By following the easy steps at this website, you can have your voice heard.
English – http://www.pushpolitics.ca/clients/ntcccparl
French – http://www.pushpolitics.ca/clients/ntcccparl/index-fr.html
Please share these links with your staff, suppliers, friends and family!
Our last campaign was focused on Senators and was highly effective. We now need to focus on the elected officials, Members of Parliament, to let them know that passing prompt payment legislation is the right thing to do!
Contact your MP today!
MCA Canada is pleased to welcome our new manager from Thunder Bay:
MCA Thunder Bay
1201 Cameron St.
Thunder Bay, ON P7C 0A1
MCA Saskatchewan held its annual general meeting on March 9, and elected the members of its board of directors for 2017-18.
In this video, TV personality Mike Rowe talks about how trades are portrayed.
The obligation of employers to ensure safety at workplaces such as construction job sites has not changed despite increased use of medical marijuana and its possible legalization by the federal Liberal government, says a legal expert active in the field.
Statistics Canada says manufacturing sales in January surpassed expectations, climbing 0.6 percent to $53.8 billion, helped by the petroleum and coal and chemical industries.
Nu Flow manufactures and installs innovative green technologies to rehabilitate the inner infrastructure of deteriorated or failing water piping systems using an array of cured-in-place epoxy pipe lining solutions. Nu Flow is the world leader in total inside infrastructure clean water solutions for small diameter pipes.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 – Book it in your calendar today! That's the date for this year's annual 2017 CEC Golf Tournament. This year it will be held at a new location, the Royal Ontario Golf Club in Milton, ON. This is a fun and important fundraiser for the Education Council, so please add this event to your calendar. Registration and sponsorship will be available shortly.
- March 19-23: CCA National Conference, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- April 9-10: MCA Canada Mid-year Meetings, Ottawa, ON
- April 11: MCAC and CIPH Day on Parliament Hill, Ottawa, ON
- April 20: MCA Hamilton AGM & Trade Show, Hamilton, ON
- April 20: MCA Alberta AGM, Edmonton, AB
- April 21: CANS De-Icer, Halifax, NS
- April 26: MCA Manitoba AGM, Winnipeg, MB
- April 26-27: MCEE Tradeshow, Montréal, QC
- May 5-7: MCA British Columbia/Alberta Conference, Victoria, BC
- May 11-19: MCA of Ontario AGM, Edinburgh, Scotland
- May 25: CANS Golf Tournament, Halifax, NS
- May 26-28: CCA Meetings, St. John’s, NL
- June 6: MCA Canada Western Regional Meetings, Saskatoon, SK
- June 15: MCA Sask/Ron Young Memorial Golf, Moon Lake Golf and Country Club, SK
- June 22: MCA Sask/ASHRAE Golf Tournament, Deer Valley Golf Club, SK
- June 23: MCA Eastern Regional Meeting, St. John’s, NL
- June 25-27: CIPH Annual Business Conference, Ottawa, ON
- July 12: CEC Golf Tournament, Location TBA
- July 13: CANS Developing Executives Meet and Greet, Halifax, NS
- September 21: CIPHEX Roadshow, St. John’s, NL
- September 29: CANS 155th AGM, St. Andrew's By-The-Sea, NB
- September 29-October 1: MCA Toronto AGM, Collingwood, ON
- October 2-4: CCA Meetings, Niagara Falls, ON
- October 15-18: MSCA Educational Conference, Boca Raton, Florida
- October 17: CIPHEX Roadshow, Edmonton, AB
- October 19: CIPHEX Roadshow, Regina, SK
- November 6-9: MCA Canada’s 76th National Conference, Maui, Hawaii
We still need your help! Operation Eyesight has prevented more than 35 million people from facing the needless tragedy of preventable blindness. Their work is focused in places where blindness can be deadly, especially to those who are very young, old or poor. MCA Canada's members, offices and staff have made significant contributions to help in this worthwhile cause but we still have a long way to go.