CEC Project Management Program: Fall dates announced
The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly presents the exclusive Gold Seal and Blue Seal Accredited Project Management Program. This highly acclaimed program is offered in partnership with the University of Waterloo. The program takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two, five-day sessions.
This will mark the 40th session offered with nearly 900 industry managers graduating from the program.
This Gold Seal accredited course is designed to help you:
- Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company's bottom line
- Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment
- Increase your own project "lessons learned" by learning from experiences of other participants
- Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company's project management process
- Be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose
- Enjoy your projects!
Week 1: November 10-14, 2022
Week 2: December 8-12, 2022
Registration cutoff: October 28, 2022 (unless sold out)
For more information and to register, visit https://mcac.ca/event/project-management-for-contractors-gold-seal-and-blue-seal-accredited/2022-11-10/