ILTA Post Conference Training Course Offering: Emissions Calculations for Loading Racks
In this targeted half-day (4-hour) session, participants will learn the physical features, emission standards, quantification methods, and regulatory requirements of loading racks. This course is an excellent companion to the Emissions Calculations of Tanks Course or can provide a deeper dive into loading systems when taken on its own.
Our expert trainer from Trinity Consultants, Harold A. Laurence, will guide participants through important elements of the subject, including:
- Description of the essential features of loading racks and vapor collection systems,
- An update on vacuum assist approaches,
- Techniques for estimating missions for controlled and uncontrolled loading,
- The latest guidance from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) for marine loading capture efficiency,
- Regulatory requirements for loading operations, and
- Discussion of the latest OLD MACT revisions as they apply to loading racks and vapor collection.