EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
You're not going to want to miss out on AGC Houston's professional development programs! These courses are intended for the following construction professionals: Superintendents, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Accounting Staff, Project Support Staff, Project Executives, Business Development, Technology Support Staff and more! Please click here for more information.
AGC Houston Scholarship Applications Deadline Approaching!
AGC Houston will be awarding Patrick J. Kiley Excellence in Leadership scholarships to college-bound and university students who are majoring in a construction-related discipline.
In its 27th year, the AGC Houston scholarship program has awarded over 200 scholarships totaling $635,000. Click here to apply.
- Applicant must pursue a degree relating to a career in construction.
- Applicant must be an employee or dependent of an employee of an AGC Houston member firm or an AGC Student Chapter member.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college, university, or accredited training program during fall semester 2022.
- Current high school seniors and college students are eligible to apply.
- All applicants selected as finalists will be interviewed by the Committee in March 2023.
- Applicant must plan to enroll for the upcoming fall semester.
1/23/2023: AGC Edge Construction Supervision Fundamentals
2/6/2023: AGC Edge Building Information Modeling Education Program
2/22/2023: AGC Edge Construction Supervision Fundamentals
2/27/2023: AGC Edge Project Manager Development Program
3/6/2023: AGC Edge Project Manager Development Program
3/7/2023: AGC Edge Lean Construction Education Program
3/8/2023: AGC Edge Building Information Modeling
3/16/2023: AGC Edge Construction Supervision Fundamentals
4/3/2023: Supervisory Training Program Unit 1: Leadership & Motivation
4/5/2023: AGC Edge Lean Construction Education Program
4/7/2023: Texas Lien Laws
4/7/2023: Advanced Texas Lien Laws
4/18/2023: Fundamentals of Building Trades - Drywall
4/24/2023: Introduction to Construction Plan Reading & Specification Documents