Join the AGC Houston Women in Construction Council Today!
Join our Women in Construction Council and never miss out on the next big event, networking opportunity, or any chance to meet like-minded professionals in the commercial construction industry. Membership includes entry into four quarterly educational happy hours per year and is open to all construction professionals.
Why AGC Houston Women in Construction Membership?
- Name you can trust
- AGC Houston-sponsored initiative
- Year membership dues
- Includes education, networking, and community service projects
- Industry support and access to resources
- Grow your circle of influence
- Part of the AGC family of programs
- Sense of community
- Personal and professional growth
- Be a change agent for the industry
- Professional credibility
Please click here for more information or contact Charlene Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honoring Steve Dishman
AGC Houston is deeply saddened for the loss of one of our industry's greatest leaders. Past AGC Houston Board Chair and AGC of America Life Governor, Steve, was a tremendous asset to the Houston Construction Industry. He was a great friend and mentor to all, and will truly be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Dishman and Brookstone families during this sad time.
AGC Houston Members Win Big at AGC of America 2022 Annual Convention
AGC Houston is proud to announce that many of our members won prestigious awards at the Associated General Contractors of America 2022 Annual Convention. We'd like to thank everyone who traveled to Grapevine, Texas, to support the Houston chapter.
Congrats to the Winners
- Karsten Interior Services - Build America Award, Speciality Contractor, The Ion
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. - Build America Award, Building New or Renovation ($126 Million or More), Nancy and Rich Kinder Building
- Tellepsen - First Place Construction Safety Excellence Award, Building Division (250,000-550,000 Work Hours)
- Satterfield & Pontikes Construction, Inc. - First Place Construction Safety Excellence Award, Construction Management Division (250,000-700,000 Work Hours)
- Karsten Interior Services - First Place Construction Safety Excellence Award, Specialty Division (500,000 - 1 Million Work Hours)
Tellepsen Project Memorial Park "Land Bridge" to Open First Phase
One of Tellepsen's most unique and complex projects this year is the Memorial Park Central Connector Project, also known as the Memorial Park Land Bridge. On Monday, March 28, the eastbound tunnel opened up to vehicular traffic.Howard Tellepsen and members of the project team joined project partners and local leaders at the ribbon cutting ceremony.
Click here to read more.
AGC Members Saved Over $24 Million Last Year Using AGC Member Discount Programs
AGC's Membership Discount Programs provide members access to high-quality services, cutting-edge technology and top-of-the-line products. From discounts on vehicles to office supplies to cloud-based construction management solutions, AGC has partnered with some of the best to give you the most for your money and improve your daily business operations.
When it comes to your company's bottom-line, your membership in AGC pays dividends. These value added discounts will give you the competitive advantage over your competition.
AGC Houston Announces New – and Improved – Health Program
The Associated General Contractors Houston Chapter Plan Offers:
- Wellness (Includes programs such as UnitedHealthcare Motion®, Real Appeal® and Rally®)
- Significant member discounts
- Multiple plan designs and options available
- Discounted ancillary programs
- Virtual visits
AGC Houston is excited to offer its member companies the Associated General Contractors Houston Chapter Plan in partnership with UnitedHealthcare. The new program will provide AGC members with the opportunity to choose from a broad selection of significantly discounted plans to meet their company's respective needs. Customization and flexibility for each member company is one of the benefits of the program.
Companies involved in most aspects of the construction industry are eligible for a proposal. To participate, contact our plan partner, The Stevenson Group, and they will guide you through the enrollment and underwriting process if you are interested in the program.
For More Information, Contact:
7900 Xerxes Ave S, Suite 1930
Minneapolis, MN 55431
Phone: (952) 232-7151
McCrory - CTI Services
11381 Meadowglen Ln, Suite E
Houston, TX 77082
Phone: (713) 444-3455
ATCO Frontec USA
480 Wildwood Forest Dr, Suite 225
Spring, TX 77380
Phone: (832) 702-7990
Industrial Fabrics, Inc.
510 Oneal Lane Ext
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
Phone: (225) 273-9600
Protect Controls Inc
3212 Old Highway 105 E
Conroe, TX 77301
Phone: (713) 691-5183
Maykeel Iron Art Designs Construction
2022 Hilton Head Dr.
Missouri City, TX 77459
Phone: (832) 228-3220
E2 Optics, LLC
76 Inverness Dr. E, Suite A
Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: (303) 565-5394
Marsh USA Inc.
2929 Allen Pkwy, Suite 2500
Houston, TX 77251