AGC’s Annual Call for Presentations is Open
The Associated General Contractors of America is now accepting proposals for speaking opportunities for 2021 conferences, webinars, and our headliner event, AGC's Annual Convention, Sept. 21-23, 2021 in Orlando.
AGC is accepting proposals that fall into the following educational topics:
- Financial Management and Business Development
- Highway, Transportation, and Infrastructure
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Job Site Productivity
- Safety, Health, and Environmental
- Technology and Innovation
- Workforce, HR, and Diversity
Presentations should be geared towards mid-to senior-level management professionals who work in any of the commercial construction markets: building, federal, heavy, highway and transportation, and municipal and utilities.
Proposals will be considered for presentation at the AGC Annual Convention, as part of AGC’s annual webinar schedule, and the following AGC conferences:
- Safety, Health, and Environmental Conference
- IT Conference
- HR and Training Conference
- Construction Financial Management Conference
- CLC Leadership Development Conference
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, April 2.