Leadership Class Of 2018 Kicks Of Program In Galveston
Fifteen young professionals, representing the next generation of commercial construction leaders, headed to the Moody Gardens Hotel in Galveston, September 28-29, 2017, to kick off the Leadership AGC program. In its fourth year, the nine-month leadership training program is designed to develop and grow our industry's future leaders, and gives participants an intensive experience that encompasses a broad scope of community and industry concerns.
- Sam Ballard, O'Donnell/Snider Construction
- John Burkhart, Pieper-Houston Electric, LP
- Michael Burkholder, Pepper-Lawson Construction, LP
- Justin Counts, Graco Mechanical, Inc.
- Kevin Johnson, Slack & Company Contracting, Inc.
- Andrew Landry, Slack & Company Contracting, Inc.
- Adam Laura, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Damian Lee, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Michael Listi, Anslow Bryant Construction, Ltd.
- Greg Lynch, Tellepsen
- Taliah McGowan, Gilbane Building Company
- Justin Murphy, Pepper-Lawson Construction, LP
- Warren Parker, Sterling Structures, Inc.
- Anthony Sacchieri, Graco Mechanical, Inc.
- Anthony Walton, Tellepsen