GSAE 2023 Budget Numbers
We are so excited about our 2023 calendar. We’ll add additional opportunities for connecting and learning throughout the year, but this is a great start!
- Shared Interest Group meetings are included in your membership.
- Association Executive dues are $325; additional staff members are $150.
- Corporate Supplier dues are $350; additional staff from the same company are $250.
- Luncheons in February, April, July, and September are $49 for GSAE members. If any are moved to a virtual Zoom program, it will be $25 for GSAE members.
- The new Association Executive-MBA lite program (The AE-MBA) will be $995, with an early bird rate of $795. Designed for new and experienced CEOs as well as aspiring and ambitious future CEOs, this is an amazing 10-week opportunity to hone your financial and management skills in a virtual cohort of like-minded professionals. *Not affiliated with a university.
- Exclusive luncheon sponsorships are $2,000.
- The Holiday Luncheon & Silent Auction is $55 for GSAE members. Two sponsorships are available for $1,500 each.
- The 2023 Annual Meeting is in Charleston, SC, May 31-June 2. Registration fee for the first association executive attendee - $399; corporate supplier exhibitor and sponsor packages range from $689-$2,999; additional attendees from the same organization - $359 each.
- The CAE Study Group is $89 for GSAE members and will meet in the summer.