2022 GSAE Annual Meeting & Silent Auction
Donate to the GSAE Silent Auction Today!
Donating a silent auction prize is one of the best ways to promote your organization, while helping GSAE raise money for educational programming. Our Holiday Luncheon Silent Auction raised over $9,500. The Annual Meeting Auction is June 1-3, 2022. Thanks to our friend Tony Rissley and Expo Auctions, the auction will be virtual. You will be able to bid right from your phone, and the auction will be open to all GSAE member.
Suggested items include themed gift baskets, hotel stays, electronic items/gadgets and gift cards.
If helpful, we encourage you to partner with a sister property, organization, and/or your local CVB to help promote your area or organization.
Huge thanks to our 2022 Annual Meeting host Jekyll Island Authority and all their partners.
- Meet our sponsors and exhibitors - please support "our" supporters with your business.
- Schedule of events, June 1-3, 2022.
- Registration ranges from $399 to $779.
- The Pay the Pig recipient will be the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, of course. Grand prize: a gazillion Bonvoy points and a travel gift card from Map D by nextech AR and Explore Charleston.
- Golf and cycling opportunities on Wednesday morning.
- NO dine arounds this year. The host island and host hotels are entertaining all evening.
- Speaking of, that means you could spend more money on GSAE events! Sponsorships and tabletop exhibits are available, including opps with podium time!
- Donate today to the Silent Auction.
- One (1) Room Block is open - through May 15.
- Registration is open. We expect to sell out. Register today.