GSAE & Fraud Prevention Reminders
As a reminder:
- GSAE annual dues are sent via email@example.com beginning in November. Always check that "from" line if you have any doubts.
- GSAE does not contract with third-party companies to sell our mailing list or member data. Please disregard any such fraudulent company solicitations. If you would like to rent GSAE's mailing list legitimately, you may access the contract on our forms page. We do not release your email address as part of the mailing list rental agreement - ever, per Board policy.
- GSAE staff or leaders will never ask you to transfer funds to a staffer, volunteer leader, or another member for any reason. If one of our leaders is actually traveling and runs into a spot of bother, they will contact a family member - not us, and not you.
- While we may ask you to log in to your profile to register for an event or update your contact information, we will not ask you to send your social security number, bank account information, or credit card information directly to us. Electronic and paper invoices will direct you to our secure PCI-compliant payment page or to our fax number.
- If you have any questions about the validity of a message from GSAE - from staff, our officers, our website or our enewsletter provider - please don't hesitate to contact us directly.