2021 Annual Meeting, June 2-4 at The Read House, Chattanooga, TN
- Run of house - $145 before taxes and fees - Cutoff is Wednesday, May 12
- Registration: GSAE association executive member or other state, local or regional SAE association member - $399; corporate supplier member - $659-$909; additional attendee from same organization - $299; please contact us for additional information about day rates
- Scam Alert - GSAE does not use a housing company or third-part list seller. Ever. It's a scam. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- For those unable to join us in Chattanooga, GSAE has partnered with FSAE to offer member pricing for their virtual meeting, June 29-July 1. The discount code is posted under the "Member Offers" tab in your profile.
Quick links for more information:
- Learn more about The Read House's hotel safety guidelines
- Quick Glance Schedule
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Rock Star Map, provided by Map Dynamics
- Donate to the Silent Auction
- Special events: Beer Tasting, Bike Ride, Golf, Pay the Pig event to support the Tennessee River Gorge Trust, and so much more!
Did you know?
- Chattanooga was named Thrillist's 15 American cities that secretly have great food scenes.
- Built in 1891, The Walnut Street Bridge is the oldest surviving example of the Camelback Truss Bridge. "The Walking Bridge" is the second longest pedestrian bridge in the nation.