Be Sure to Include GSAE in Your 2020 Budget
We are so excited about our 2020 calendar. We’ll add additional opportunities for connecting and learning throughout the year, but this is a great start!
- Shared Interest Group meetings are included in your membership (a nominal fee may be included to cover a meal).
- Luncheons in February, April, July, September and November are $39 for all GSAE members.
- The Holiday Luncheon & Silent Auction is $49 for all GSAE members; additional staff members from the same company are $39 each.
- The 2020 Annual Meeting is at The Hyatt Regency in Savannah, GA, May 27-29. Registration fee for the first association executive attendee - $399; corporate supplier exhibitor and sponsor packages range from $659-$2909; additional attendees from the same organization - $299 each.
- Annual Meeting room rates at The Hyatt Regency Hotel - $184 run of house (before taxes).
- The CAE Study Group is $89 for members and will meet in the summer.
Save the Date for GSAE Luncheons in 2020
- February 19 Quarterly Luncheon sponsored by Richmond Regional Tourism
- April 15 Quarterly Luncheon sponsored by Jekyll Island Authority Convention & Visitors Bureau
- July 15 Summer Luncheon hosted by Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory
- September 16 Quarterly Luncheon, The Abit Massey Lecture Series
- November 11 Quarterly Luncheon hosted by Atlanta Marriott Northwest
- December 9 Holiday Luncheon, Awards Show, Silent Auction & Annual Business Meeting
GSAE Sponsorship and Hosting Opportunities
Luncheons are the primary venue for networking in GSAE. About 180 members generally attend each luncheon, which is preceded by a 30-minute networking reception. Your exclusive sponsorship includes an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, 2-3 minutes of podium time, rights to leave a brochure or flyer on each seat, luncheon registration for 5 people, recognition in promotional materials and post-event attendee mailing labels. We are accepting sponsorships for 2020 dates now (available: July, September, November, December 2020).
The host property of each luncheon will receive an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, the opportunity to place material at each place setting, podium time, significant exposure and an attendee mailing list following the luncheon. This is a great opportunity to showcase your property! GSAE luncheons are typically on Wednesdays. Available 2020 dates: Febuary 19, April 15, September 16, and December 9.