Annual Meeting Thanks and Follow-Up Info
GSAE Foundation 2019 Internship Grant Recipients
Silent Auction & Pay the Pig Raffle
Your generosity also helped us raise more than $5,300 to support the good work of the Frazee Dream Center through the Pay the Pig Raffle.
GSAE Foundation Beer Pour
Thanks especially to the auction winners and our sponsors, Map Dynamics, Jekyll Island Authority Convention & Visitors Bureau, Georgia Manufacturing Alliance, Omni, Amelia Island Plantation and The Omni Grove Park Inn and the Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau and their industry partners, Hotel Indigo-Athens, The Classic Center, Hyatt Place Athens, McNeill Hotel Company and Graduate Athens for your support. With the help of hosts Lowell Aplebaum, CAE, Mike Pennington, CAE and Russ Webb, y’all raised over $5,800 to fund future internship grants.
Watch our Sponsor Playlist here and take a minute to thank our main event sponsors, who help keep us whole, including:
- Wednesday’s A Taste of Greenville Reception & Dinner at the Huguenot Loft at The Peace Center, sponsored by Visit Greenville, SC – Adam Berrios, Sales Manager.
- Chair’s Reception sponsored by Explore Charleston - Chris Hendrix, CMP, Director of Sales, and John Michael McCants, TMP, Senior Sales Manager
- Thursday reception sponsored by our host property, The Westin Poinsett Hotel– Kristin Munafo, Sales Manager
- Thursday Opening Session – Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC – Matt Gunning, CPA, Partner
- Thursday Breakfast with Crispy Bacon - Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center – Carol Hall, Association and Government Sales Manager and Carlos Morales, Director of Sales & Marketing
- 2020 Annual Meeting Host & Thursday Luncheon Sponsors – Visit Savannah - Jen Thompson, National Sales Manager; host property, Hyatt Regency Savannah – John Hansen, Director of Sales & Events and Cheryl Talley, Sales Manager; along with the Visit Savannah partners
- Friday Breakfast with Crispy Bacon – Jekyll Island Authority - Kevin Udell, Director of Sales & Marketing and Maria Trammell, Sales Manager
- Breaks – PIAG Insurance - Jason Cline, CAE, President & CEO; Discover Dunwoody - Steven Schumacher, Director of Sales; Community Brands - Amanda Wildey, Account Executive
Our In-Kind Sponsors
Map Dynamics, interactive map and new GSAE Events meeting app - Amanda Cook, Jeremy Minnick and Remington Rehklau; Naylor Association Solutions, connections mag and our e-newsletter - Chris Hodges and John Bacon; PRG, breakout rooms AV - Jeff Sabourin; Shepard Exposition Services, all signage, all the time - Marcy Anderson, CMP. Visit all our meeting sponsors on the app and on the AM page. Just click on the hyperlinks for more info.
Our Breakout Sponsors
James H. Rainwater Conference Center - Sandra Roose, Director of Conference Center Sales – VP; Naylor Association Solutions – Chris Hodges, Senior Director Business Development; The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa - Craig Cupit, Director of Sales & Marketing; University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel - Elizabeth Hovell, JD, Department Head, Sales and Cassie Johnson, Senior Sales Manager.
Thank you to our Exhibitors:
GSAE Rock Star Volunteers
Finally, a big thank you hug to all our volunteers, especially the capable and energetic members of Team GSAE - Gene, Holly, Robin, LKS, CAE, Spence, Abby, Jen, Carol, Regina, Erin and Sheryl, Team Pay the Pig, Meet & Greet, Member Orientation and the Silent Auction committees. We could not have pulled this off without you. Ask anything. We owe you.