Be Sure to Include GSAE in Your 2019 Budget
We are so excited about our 2019 calendar. We’ll add additional opportunities for connecting and learning throughout the year, but this is a great start!
- Shared Interest Group meetings are included in your membership (a nominal fee may be included to cover a meal).
- Luncheons in February, April, July, September and November luncheons are $39 for all GSAE members.
- The Holiday Luncheon & Silent Auction is $49 for all GSAE members; additional staff members from the same company are $39 each.
- The 2019 Annual Meeting is at The Westin Poinsett Hotel in Greenville, SC, May 29-31. Registration fee for the first association executive attendee - $399; corporate supplier exhibitor and sponsor packages range from $659-$2909; additional attendees from the same organization - $299 each.
- Annual Meeting room rates at The Westin Poinsett Hotel - $179 run of house (before taxes).
- The CAE Study Group is $89 for members and will meet in the summer.
- February 20 Quarterly Luncheon sponsored by Dunwoody Convention Visitors Bureau
- April 17 Quarterly Luncheon sponsored by Jekyll Island Authority
- July 10 Summer Luncheon at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- September 18 Quarterly Luncheon, The Abit Massey Lecture Series
- November 13 Quarterly Luncheon
- December 11 Holiday Luncheon, Awards Show, Silent Auction & Annual Business Meeting
Luncheons are the primary venue for networking in GSAE. About 180 members generally attend each luncheon, which is preceded by a 30-minute networking reception. Your exclusive sponsorship includes an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, 2-3 minutes of podium time, rights to leave a brochure or flyer on each seat, luncheon registration for five people, recognition in promotional materials and post-event attendee mailing labels. We are accepting sponsorships for remaining 2018 and 2019 dates now (available: December 2018, July, November, December 2019).
The host property of each luncheon will receive an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, the opportunity to place material at each place setting, podium time, significant exposure and an attendee mailing list following the luncheon. This is a great opportunity to showcase your property! All GSAE luncheons are on Wednesdays. Available 2019 dates: April 17, September 18, November 13 and December 11.