2018 GSAE Annual Meeting: It's Not Too Late to Register!
- Association Exec Multi-Staff Registration (downloadable form) - $349
- Corporate Supplier Multi-Staff Registration (downloadable form) - $659-$2,909
- Additional staff from the same organization - $299 each
Meet the 2018 Annual Meeting Speakers and view the session descriptions
Keynotes and breakout sessions will be led by nationally known geniuses like Jeff De Cagna FRSA FASAE, CAE, Cynthia Mills, FASAE, CAE, CMC, CPC, CCRC, Dale Brown, CAE, Bob Harris, CAE, Tyra Hilliard, PhD, JD, CMP, Aaron Wolowiec, MSA, CAE, CMP, CTA, CTF/AT, Lowell Aplebaum, CAE, and our own fiery GSAE rock stars. Our speakers and facilitators will offer information you need about board governance, education, communications, membership, meetings, aspiring to the top job and so much more. Download the full schedule here.
- 3rd Annual GSAE Foundation Beer Pour (tickets still available for the 12:30 tasting)
- Silent Auction donations include hotel stays, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, golf putter and other great prizes and experiences!
- Charitable beneficiary for Pay the Pig is Sandestin Foundation for Kids. Grand Prize includes Disney Park Hopper Passes and a gift card
- Wednesday dinner & reception at the Sandestin Marina; Thursday reception on the Grand Lawn
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, the Annual Meeting may be applied for up to 11 CAE credits (if you attend a pre-conference workshop) toward your CAE application or renewal of professional development requirements.