2017-18 Compensation & Benefits Survey Released
$149 Members; $199 Non-Members
This survey is conducted every two years by a group of state, local and regional societies of association executives with support from Whorton Marketing & Research.
- 1,315 associations across the U.S. participated in this year’s survey, including members and non-members of 26 SAEs.
- Participation included 11 South, 8 Northeast, 8 Midwest, and 5 West states and areas.
- Each SAE report features its own data, state-wide or for its region.
- The national study compares compensation across states for 39 positions.
- Meets IRS requirements for third party data.
The full national and state reports present detailed compensation overall by budget and staff ranges, geographic scope and membership structure, and by state. Available in PDF format. Order online – after signing into your profile to receive the member pricing.