2017 GSAE Annual Meeting: It's Not Too Late to Register!
Room block extended to Saturday, May 13!
Book Your Room at the Marriott Macon City Center – $129 per night and FREE parking!
Educational Opportunities Abound! Download the full schedule
- Executive Presence Workshop with Cynthia Mills, FASAE, CAE, CMC, CPC, CCRC & Greg Fine, CAE
- Hotel Contracts Workshop with Tyra Hilliard, PhD, JD, CMP
- Keynote speakers include Beth Z., Your Nerdy Best Friend & Shelly Alcorn, CAE
- Breakouts featuring nationally known speakers
- 2nd Annual GSAE Foundation Beer Pour, kayaking excursion, golf, 3K Fun Run/Walk
- Silent Auction donations include gift cards, hotel stays, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, golf putter and other great prizes and experiences!
- Charitable beneficiary for Pay the Pig Raffle is Loaves and Fishes. Grand Prize includes Disney Park Hopper passes.
- Wednesday event at the Tubman Museum & Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
- Thursday reception at Museum of Arts and Sciences
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, the Annual Meeting may be applied for up to 12 CAE credits (if you attend a pre-conference workshop) toward your CAE application or renewal of professional development requirements.