Print this Article | Send to Colleague
CAE-Accredited Webinars from HighRoad U
For many organizations, digital marketing is a new undertaking. Associations are looking for how to best staff their organizations, craft campaigns and measure programs in the digital age. HighRoad U was created to help all associations evolve fully into digital (and help corporate marketers new to the association world understand what's different).
The HighRoad U library stores all on-demand webinars and hosts live webinars every Friday at 3 p.m. EDT.
- November 29: Toolkit of the Month Webinar
- December 2: Personalizing Email & Web Experiences
- December 20: Toolkit of the Month Webinar-Customer Engagement Plan Methodology
- January 13: Using Webinars for Lead Generation
Member retention is fueled by member engagement. It’s time to fully understand how a powerful association management software can turn inactive members into daily subscribers and how that will increase your retention rates.
During this webinar, YM will explore how an AMS can:
- Help grow, manage and retain members.
- Learn to modernize the user experience with the latest technology.
- Keep members engaged with innovative social networking tools.