Be Sure to Include GSAE in Your 2017 Budget
We are so excited about our 2017 calendar. We’ll add additional opportunities for connecting and learning through the year, but this is a great start!
- Membership dues for 2017 remain unchanged and are due January 1.
- Association Executive #1 – $195
- Association Executive #2-3 – $150 each
- Association Executives #4 – $125 each
- Corporate Supplier #1 – $300
- Corporate Supplier #2 – 250 each
- Shared Interest Group meetings are included in your membership (a nominal fee may be included to cover a meal).
- Luncheons in February, April, July and September are $39 for all GSAE members.
- The November Tradeshow Event is under construction. Association Executives and 3rd party meeting planner attendees – $39.
- The Holiday Luncheon & Silent Auction is $49 for all GSAE members; additional staff members from the same company are $39 each.
- The 2017 Annual Meeting is in Macon, GA, May 31-June 2. Registration fee for the first association executive attendee – $349; corporate suppliers – $409; additional attendees from the same organization – $249 each.
- Annual Meeting room rates at Macon Marriott City Center Hotel – $129 run of house.
- The CAE Study Group is $89 for members and will meet in the summer.
Save the Date for GSAE Events in 2017
February 15 Luncheon
April 19 Luncheon – Sponsored by Jekyll Island Authority/Convention & Visitors Bureau
May 31-June 2 – Annual Meeting in Macon, GA
July 12 Summer Luncheon
September 20 Luncheon & The Abit Massey Lecture Series – Sponsored by Augusta Convention & Visitors Bureau
November 15 Luncheon & Tradeshow Event
December 13 Holiday Luncheon, Awards Show & Silent Auction
GSAE Sponsorship and Hosting Opportunities
Luncheons are the primary venue for networking in GSAE. About 180 members generally attend each luncheon, which is preceded by a 30-minute networking reception. Your exclusive sponsorship includes an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, 2-3 minutes of podium time, rights to leave a brochure or flyer on each seat, luncheon registration for 5 people, recognition in promotional materials and post-event attendee mailing labels.
The host property of each luncheon will receive an exhibit table during registration and the networking reception, the opportunity to place material at each place setting, podium time, significant exposure and an attendee mailing list following the luncheon. This is a great opportunity to showcase your property! All GSAE luncheons are on Wednesdays. All 2017 dates are available.