Effective Safety on the Job with Dana Nathan Blose
Is your job site safe? Are you OSHA compliant?
Join us for this short session that will help you understand the major requirements on the job site and how to effectively maintain a safe OSHA compliant job site. Participants of this session will learn:
- How much accidents really cost a company
- How to recognize the top fall hazards and how to fix them
- What is a "caught-in or between hazard" and how to prevent them
- What is a "struck-by hazard" and how to prevent them
- What are the top electrocution hazards and how to protect workers from them
- How to communicate safety on the job site and motivate employees
Don't wait until OSHA is at your site to make the necessary changes!
This session will be facilitated by Dana Nathan Blose. Dana is the Loss Control Manager with Builders Insurance Group. He's been in loss prevention and safety for more than 25 years and believes knowledge is power when it comes to keeping workers safe.
Cost: $75 Greater Atlanta HBA Member, $100 Other HBA Member, $150 Non-member
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License
Call 678-775-1469 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Interested in sponsoring this class? Contact Amanda Mathis at 678-775-1469 for details.