Build Green and Save: Protecting the Earth and Your Bottom Line
This insider's guide to residential green building leads you through the actual residential construction process and details how you can apply green building techniques that will benefit your business, your relationships with your customers, your reputation, and your bottom line.
Matthew Belcher shares his 30 years of experience as a successful green builder to help you on your way to
- identifying and selecting green building materials
- implementing green construction techniques
- explaining the benefits of green housing to your customers
- offering affordable green building solutions to your customers
- creating healthier homes
- marketing your environmentally sound practices
Future generations of builders and home buyers are counting on the builders of today to use the planet's natural resources wisely. This book is your first step towards securing an environmentally sound future for generations to come.
Member Price: $20
For more information contact Amanda Mathis