How to be OSHA Compliant with Builders Club Rewards
Be OSHA Compliant in 2013 and Avoid up to $70,000 in Potential Fines!
OSHA legislation changes passed in 2010 are now in effect and impact the Residential and Light Commercial construction industry. Failure to be in OSHA compliance can result in fines of up to $25,000 per citation! Don’t take the risk!
Join us for this informative session and learn:
- How to become compliant, maintain jobsite safety and avoid potential OSHA fines
- What regulations pertain to the builder, their employees and subcontractors on the jobsite
- What are the components (documentation and training) necessary to protect your company
- What is the OSHA citation process and how to navigate the system if you receive an OSHA citation
- What a repeat citation is and how the fine amounts are multiplied
- What to do if OSHA comes on the jobsite
- How to schedule and navigate an OSHA Informal Conference
Mitchell is the owner of Pike Consulting Group and has been involved in the construction industry for more than17 years. He began his career as a subcontractor and was a finish manager for Meyer-Sutton Homes. He later formed MLT Contracting, a custom building company. A firefighter for more than 20 years, Mitchell has taught many safety classes and is certified in high angle rope rescue and rigging techniques as well as many other life saving skills. Mitchell’s training through the Fire Service combined with his knowledge of the construction industry has allowed him to develop a straight forward, no nonsense safety system specifically for Builders and Subcontractors.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Cost: $20 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $25 other HBA member, $30 non-member
Cont. Ed: 3 CPHB, 3 GA Bldr License
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Interested in sponsoring this class? Contact Amanda Mathis at 678-775-1469 for details.