CPHB Advanced Leadership Series: Financing for Builders and Remodelers in 2013
Having trouble getting financing? You are not alone. The lack of available credit for residential construction is one of the primary issues facing the homebuilding industry and its recovery.
Join us for a panel discussion with financial experts about state of construction financing.
Participants of this session will learn:
• What is available for small and midsized builders.Panel speakers will be:
• Qualifying for construction loans.
• How to work out a plan with your lender.
• What constitutes an accredited investor.
• Finding and approaching investors.
• The elevator pitch.
• Utilizing the executive summary worksheet to entice investors.
• Deal structures.
Bob Chapin with Charter Bank
Christy Kerns with PNC Bank
Stephen King with Quantum National Bank
Curtis Smith with Georgia Primary Bank
Will Thompson with Paces Funding
Cost: FREE CPHB Principal, $15 CPHB Employee, $30 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $45 other HBA member, $60 non-member
Cont. Ed: 3 CPHB, 3 GA Bldr License
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Interested in sponsoring this class? Contact Amanda Mathis at 678-775-1469 for details.