Effective Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
Effective marketing can make the difference between an average sales year and a great one!
However, planning a marketing campaign can be a daunting task, especially when promotional dollars are scarce. This course provides planning tools that work on anyone’s budget. Participants will learn how to analyze target markets, identify competitive advantages, create accurate pro formas and monitor outcomes. Don’t neglect this vital component of your business. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the purpose and importance of cost-effective marketing and its role in the management and operation of the business;
• Explain your company’s current market position, capabilities and goals;
• Match the appropriate product to a viable segment in the market;
• Determine how to cost-effectively get ready for business;
• Select cost-effective marketing, advertising and public relations tactics that effectively promote to your target buyers;
• Choose from manageable and cost-effective alternatives for organizing and training a profitable sales team;
• Look for key success indicators and ways to quickly respond to common off-plan results.
S. Robert August will facilitate this class. Robert is the founder and president of North Star Synergies, Inc., a full-service executive development strategy firm specializing in creating strategies to promote and sell products and services throughout the United States. Robert and his team have helped merchandise more than $16 billion of residential, resort, retail, recreational, commercial, institutional, industrial and governmental real estate as well as other business products and services.
Cost: $175 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $195 other HBA member, $225 non-member
Designation Credit: MCSP
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License, 6 GREC, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Interested in sponsoring this class? Contact Amanda Mathis at 678-775-1469 for details.