Business Management for Building Professionals
Learn the management skills that give industry leaders the edge!
This NAHB course will give you a solid foundation in those best business practices so valuable to smaller businesses: planning, organizing, staffing/directing and controlling. By using case studies and sample forms, your instructors give you practical and applicable tools for management success. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Discuss common business challenges and learn practical tips and tools to overcome them;
• Explain the three basic functional areas within a company;
• List the five main tools used to improve a business;
• Apply each of the five Ps to the three functional areas of the business;
• Identify methods of recruiting, interviewing, training, and retaining quality personnel;
• Apply the key measures of business performance to your own business.
John Herzog will facilitate this course. John Herzog has been in the mortgage industry for 32 years. Five years ago he retired from one of the largest mortgage banking firms in America as senior vice-president of sales. He owned his own consulting company for a little more than one year, and for the last three years has worked for New South Federal home based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Cost: $200 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $250 other HBA member, $300 non-member
Designation Credit: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, MCGP, MCSP
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License, 6 GREC, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.