Diversification: Capitalizing on New Business Opportunities
Identify opportunities to build and diversify your business today!
This NAHB course examines more than twenty-five different opportunities within the construction industry that are ideal for expansion. Explore the different approaches and options diversification allows including commercial building, remodeling, special use structures and institutional projects. You'll analyze the factors that affect success in diversification and learn the due diligence steps to take when preparing to diversify. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Define the concept of diversification and identify its related benefits and risks
• Identify types of businesses that provide diversification opportunities for builders, remodelers, residential contractors and small commercial contractors
• Consider aspects of each diversification opportunity before selecting it as a viable option
• Determine whether diversification is a desirable option
• Identify due diligence that should be performed once an area of diversification is chosen
Tom Cooper, a certified NAHB instructor, is teaching this session. Tom is Professor Emeritus of the Auburn University Department of Building Science.
Cost: $175 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $195 other HBA member, $225 non-member
Designation Credit: GMB, GMR
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License, 6 GREC, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact Amanda Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-775-1469.