Develop the skills you need for successful on or off-site production operations management.
This hands-on NAHB course covers the three phases of a successful venture: planning, implementation and evaluation. Owners, project managers, superintendents, sales managers and anyone involved in the pre-construction and construction process will benefit from this introductory course.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the basics of successful project management
• Execute the pre-construction project management functions and responsibilities
• Implement the tools available for efficient project management
• Manage trade contractors effectively
• Perform project management duties during the project
• Complete the duties and responsibilities of post-project management
Christine Fortenberry will facilitate this session. She is a graduate of Georgia Tech, has been building, developing and remodeling for over 40 years. She is a guest lecturer for the Georgia Tech School of Architecture and other organizations on the subjects of Universal Design and Aging-in-Place and is an instructor for NAHB.
Cost: $175 Greater Atlanta HBA member, $195 other HBA member, $225 non-member
Designation Credit: CGA, CGB, CGR
Cont. Ed: 6 CPHB, 6 GA Bldr License, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, MCSP, CMP, MIRM
Click here to register to attend. Call 678-775-1469 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact Amanda Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-775-1469.