THE GREATER ATLANTA HBA IS HIRING!
The Greater Atlanta HBA is looking for someone to add to our membership team!
We need someone who meets the following requirements:
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills (phone, e-mail, other correspondence). Respond to member inquiries and management of established services.
• Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Working knowledge of Weblink Association Management software a plus.
• Ability to utilize social media systems in order to promote and market to existing and potential members to the Association. Must be familiar and comfortable utilizing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and etc.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the role of staff and volunteers. Competency in effective volunteer management including recruiting, orienting, guiding, support, motivating and recognizing volunteers is essential.
• Bachelor Degree required.
• Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, written, and project management skills. Ability to prioritize competing and multiple projects.
If you know anyone who you think would be an asset to the Greater Atlanta Home Builders team please have them submit their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
For a complete job description email Cferrell@atlantahomebuilders.com.