HomeAid begins 2015 with hope and excitement!
Thank you for everything you helped accomplish in 2014:
- Our build project at Rainbow Village with builder captain Mike Smith of Harcrest Homes is almost complete.
- The new teen center/mom classroom expansion project at The Drake House with Vincent Longo Custom Builders is well on its way.
- There were six HomeAid Care Days in 2014, held at all over the Atlanta area.
- The Housing the Homeless Golf Tournament raised almost $40,000 for HomeAid.
- We introduced CareKits, hygiene kits assembled and donated to local shelter providers.
- The most successful Essentials for Young Lives campaign to date, collecting over 155,000 baby items for families in need!
None of these projects would have been possible without you! We thank you for your support and generosity toward our work.
If your company would like to be a 2015 corporate sponsor, please contact us soon to be certain your company is listed on our sponsor banner. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to a great 2015!