CSA Recognizes Joe Adams for 25 Years of Service
CPA Member Joe Adams, Chief Compliance Officer of SLEEGERS Engineered Product Inc., has spent more than 25 years actively serving on CSA Technical Committees. The CSA recognized Joe for his contributions, awarding him at the CSA B51 Technical Committee meeting on Boiler, Pressure Vessel, and Pressure Piping Code held in St. Andrews, New Brunswick in August.
Joe continues to be an active, regular participant in numerous CSA committees:
- Strategic Steering Committee on Fuel Burning Equipment (voting member)
- Technical Committee on the Installation Code for Natural Gas and Propane Appliances (Associate member)
- Technical Committee on Propane Storage & Handling (Vice-Chair)
- Technical Committee on Auto Propane (Chair)
- Technical Committee on Boiler, Pressure Vessel, and Pressure Piping Code (voting member)