Join Shannon Watt at the Energy Council of Canada’s annual review and forecast tomorrow!
CPA’s President and CEO Shannon Watt will be participating in the upcoming annual 2023 Canada Energy Update this Friday, January 27, from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm EST. It is the Energy Council of Canada’s annual review and forecast webinar for the energy industry.
Shannon will be providing a recap of key events in the propane industry from 2022 plus a look ahead into 2023. She will be presenting around 10:20 am.
Other major organizations that are presenting in this webinar include:
- Michelle Branigan – Electricity Human Resources Canada
- Bob Masterson – Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Francis Bradley – Electricity Canada
- Johanne Senécal – Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Paul Cheliak – Canadian Gas Association
- Christopher Gully – Canadian Nuclear Association
Check out the complete up-to-date speakers’ list on the ECC website Events page.
You can register here and the event will be added to your calendar automatically.
We hope to see you there!