AB: New mandatory measures announced
Alberta is now under several new mandatory measures as cases surge:
- All indoor and outdoor social gatherings – public and private – are prohibited.
- Close contacts are limited to household members only (or up to two close contacts for in-person visiting, with those two people remaining the same for the duration of the restriction period.
- Mandatory indoor public masking requirement is extended province wide.
- Mandatory work from home measures, unless the employer determines that work requires a physical presence for operational effectiveness.
- Retail services must reduce customer capacity to 15 per cent of fire code occupancy, with a minimum of five customers permitted.
A complete list of new COVID-19 health measures can be found here.